Did you know…According to the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993: having a First Aid representative as part of your staff complement is legal requirement.
- Is your company legally compliant?
- Is your current First Aider’s qualification about to expire?
- Do you want to increase your employability by acquiring an accredited First Aid certificate?
- Do you want to be a valuable asset as a core member of a team in a professional environment?
Medicare EMR has the perfect training solution for you.
Accredited training is provided by highly qualified instructors who continuously receive updated material and are re-evaluated on a regular basis. This ensures crisp knowledge of the latest techniques and protocols.
All instructors have a background in the pre-hospital emergency care environment and are currently treating patients on a regular basis. This enables us to recount numerous actual events to students, making the course more “alive” and realistic.
Coupled with realism, we use humour and interactive teaching techniques to maintain the students’ interest, whilst never compromising on our professionalism.
Department of Labour courses:
- First Aid Level 1 (2 days)
- First Aid Level 3 (4 days)
- Occupational health and safety representative(1 day)
- Accident investigation (1 day)
- Risk assessment (1 day)
- Basic fire training (1 day)
American Heart Association Courses :
- Family and friends CPR (4hours)
- Heart saver AED (4hours)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (6 hours)
- Snake Awareness and Bite Treatment Protocol (1 day)
- Snake Awareness with Live Snake Show (1 day)